[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I am so sorry - Tiffany Elise Staelin

I am so sorry

Tell a story, share a memory or just let us know that you were here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
heidiknowlton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I am so sorry

Postby heidiknowlton » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:46 am

My earliest memory of Tif was when we were in girl scouts. I remember her pigtails with ribbons to match Wendy. They were in every sense of the word sisters. Remembering her brings tears to my eyes....I just can't believe it!

I was just looking up people and came across this website and my mouth dropped with utter dismay. How could she go at such a young age.

We weren't close buds, but still I can remember her being a little teacher and helping me in scouts and school.

Well Tif, I became a teacher too....thank you! You're an angel now!

Gosh, I don't know you T.J., but I can certainly empathize. My husband passed away almost four years ago and when I hear about someone else young dying, my heart just drops. His memory is always with me and I do feel like he is still here and especially when I look at the sky and see the bright stars! I tell my three girls that the brightest star is daddy watching over you.

I never thought I could be happy again until 2 years later I met my second husband Paul. I feel like Tony( my late husband) had some hand in finding him!

Well hang in there and remember that she is still with you, as she is with us all in some way or another and when the time is right; she will help you find your special someone!

Heidi :)

Return to “Memories of Tiffany”